Dr. Cara Flamer | Bioidentical Hormones
“You’re Not Going Crazy!”
The first program created to cover all aspects of Perimenopause & Menopause to help you feel yourself again.
Last Updated 9/2021 Language: English
“I go from 0-180 in like 2 seconds”
“I used to be able to control my temper, but now I feel like I can’t”
“I can’t seem to handle stress the way I used to”
“My weight keeps going up no matter what I do”
“Everything seems like an effort; even little things take so much out of me”
“I am not the same person I was 10 years ago”
“I give all that I have at work but when I come home, I crash”
“My sex drive is gone”
“I just want to feel myself again”
If you’ve said any of these things to yourself recently and
are approaching menopause - then this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- What is happening to your body during perimenopause and menopause
- What is perimenopause and menopause?
- Common and uncommon symptoms of perimenopause and menopause, hormone imbalance
- What is happening to your hormones during perimenopause and menopause
- How stress affects hormones
- Deeper factors affecting hormone balance
- Treatment options for perimenopause and menopause
- Conventional treatment options for perimenopause and menopause
- Integrative/alternative treatment options for perimenopause and menopause – bioidentical hormones
- What are bioidentical hormones
- How they differ from conventional hormones
- Safety of bioidentical hormones (with comparison to conventional hormones)
- Who can use bioidentical hormones
- Why conventional doctors often don’t support non-conventional
- Safety and risks of hormones- both conventioional and bioidentical
- What you need to know about how your body metabolizes hormones and how you can optimize this to reduce risk of breast cancer and maximize
the benefits of hormones
- How to monitor hormone levels (blood, saliva and urine testing)
- How to eat right for your hormones including:
- Foods that heal
- How to best eat proteins, grains, fats
- Daily good habits
- Avoiding troublemaker foods
- Intermittent fasting- brief comments
- Supplements for general hormone support and health maintenance
- What supplements could be taken to be proactive with your health
and maintain optimal function
- Supplements for specific symptoms
- Nutraceutical supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs that can help with hormone balance, insomnia, hot flashes, anxiety, depression, adrenal dysfunction, inflammation, bone density support, libido, vaginal dryness.
- Finding “You again”
- Addressing health in a deeper and broader way:
- Optimizing your cell health, oxygenation, circulation
- Using exercise to move energy in your body
- How to promote and support detoxification
- Your Mind
- How to incorporate energy medicine/mind body spirit medicine into your life to create better health
- How to create an alignment between your mind and your body
- The role of thoughts, subconscious beliefs, and emotions in your health
- Exercises you can do on your own to optimize your thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
Whether you choose to self-regulate or pursue hormonal therapy, this course will guide you to feel relief right away.
Once purchased, the course will be available immediately so you can learn at your own pace- watch anytime, anywhere.
Your health is my top priority, with everything going on globally, it has inspired me to make this content easily accessible for $57 instead of it’s original value based of my years of experience.